1. If you are using a flat screen HDTV, please check your TV’s manual to make sure your TV has a built-in tuner for receiving over-the-air broadcasts.
2. You should retune your TV and digital box from time to time to ensure you are receiving all available services.
Retuning takes only a few minutes and can be done with your remote control.
3. Make sure your tuner can receive HD signals, otherwise you won’t be able to receive and watch HD channels.
4. Signal quality determines how many channels you can receive as well as picture quality. Once you receive the antenna, hook it up to your TV, and try moving it around your home to find the placement with the best signal. You might be surprised how many HD channels you can receive!
5. All of our antennas have a 12 months warranty. If you are not satisfied with the amount of channels you are receiving, please contact us so we may immediately assist you and help to solve any problems you have.